Suspicious Activity Reporting App
FortifyFL is a suspicious activity reporting tool that allows you to instantly relay information to appropriate law enforcement agencies and school officials.
Navigator Academy of Leadership will NOT have early release on Mondays UNTIL January 13th, in order to make up for the hurricane day from September 3rd.
NavigatorAcademy of Leadership
A K-8 Tuition Free Public Charter School, was born out of a need to offer something unique in education under the philosophy that every child has the potential to be great!
Navigator Academy of Leadership will:
1. Provide students with a well-rounded education as a foundation for success.
2. Give students a platform where they can develop greatness.
3. Develop the leaders, inventors, and entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
4. Provide students an opportunity to learn and grow in an environment where we help them find their inner gift and help them nurture their “greatness” so that they can see their potential.
5. Hard work will lead them into success in all areas of life.
Their “I Will” > than their “IQ”
Building the Leaders of Tomorrow
Science and Engineering
In collaboration with NASA, our 21st Century Science and Engineering: K’NEX – Introduce basic building and engineering concepts while Lego Robotics – Introduce coding into engineering.
Our “SMART” curriculum includes instruction that is relevant and focuses on Science, Math, Art, Reading (Literature), and Technology to provide a well-rounded foundation to education.
The Leader in Me
The Leader in Me is much more than a character education program. It is a cultural shift within the school that even takes hold and revolutionizes your staff and school’s culture.